The Kermit Texas Airgun Club
& Archer Airguns
sponsoring a QB78 Contest using any QB78-family air rifle: QB78, QB78
Deluxe, QB79, AR2078, AR2078A, AR2079A.
Each U.S. winner will receive a beautiful certificate and a $50.00 gift
voucher to spend at
Archer Airguns. Each International winner will receive a
- Best looking stock
- Most accurate
- Highest muzzle velocity
- Most tuned
- Most creative modification or innovation
There is an International Division & a U.S. Division for
- You can use any QB78 family air rifle you currently
have, or start a new project.
- You MUST send in your full name and
address with your entry.
- Send in as much information as possible
with your entry so the judges can make a good determination.
- You can submit more than one project.
- All the work has to be that of the
contestant. No guns from, or containing any work by any recognized
commercial airgun tuner.
- You can bench rest if you like for the
Photoshop editing the target)
- Chrony strings are "On Your Honor"
system. Email 10 shots with the average.
- There will be Honorable Mentions.
- Be creative! Have fun! Be safe!
The deadline to submit your entry is June 15th 2007. You can email your entries here - "QB78 Entry".
Remember, this is totally for fun. Since
you can pick one of these air rifles up for around $100.00 and they are
very easy to work on, this should be a lot of fun! Please
me if you have any questions. Entries will be
posted when they are received! Good luck & have FUN...
Making a Sound Suppressor
for the QB78
All about the QB78
Accurizing the QB78
General tips for the QB78
QB78 Technical Details
Reworking the Trigger
Tuning the QB78
Tuning the QB78 (COtune)